24V Hazardous Alarm System with Audio Visual Alarm
In an emergency situation, every second counts … a quick response is paramount when it comes to minimising the impact of a workplace injury.
Those precious first few seconds really do count … and installing an alarm system is a great way of making sure workmates and first aid personnel are immediately aware that an employee is injured and requires urgent assistance.
The EAH50 system offers an audio visual alarm which has been designed for Zone 1 rated site environments.
- Audio Visual Alarm
- Suitable for installation in hazardous zones
- Alarm system can be retrofitted to existing shower and eye wash system
- Electronic inline flow sensor triggers the alarm - transmits signal to activate the red beacon and sounder
- Zone 1 rated flow sensor, sounder and beacon
- Junction box suitable for mounting in the safe zone
|Beacon Lens Colours||Red (Flow Sensor)|
|Flow Sensor||Electronic; able to pre-set flow rate required (by customer)|
|IP Rating of Alarm System||IP65|
|Junction Box – Material||GRP (Fibreglass)|
Inlet & Outlet
|Sounder – Decibel Rating||100 dB(A) @ 1m|
|Wiring Diagram||Available on request. Onsite wiring of system required.|
|EAH50||24V Hazardous Alarm System with Audio Visual Alarm – Suitable for combination shower and eye/eye face wash||Add to spec|
|EAH50-E||24V Hazardous Alarm System with Audio Visual Alarm – Suitable for eye/eye face wash||Add to spec|
|EAH50-P||24V Hazardous Alarm System with Audio Visual Alarm – Suitable for platform shower||Add to spec|