24V Hazardous Alarm System with BMS
In an emergency situation, every second counts … a quick response is paramount when it comes to minimising the impact of a workplace injury.
Those precious first few seconds really do count … and installing an alarm system is a great way of making sure workmates and first aid personnel are immediately aware that an employee is injured and requires urgent assistance.
The EAH60 system includes an alarm with BMS capability designed for Zone 1 rated site environments.
- BMS capability
- Suitable for installation in hazardous zones
- Alarm system can be retrofitted to existing shower and eye wash system
- Electronic inline flow sensor triggers the alarm - transmits a signal to the BMS
- Zone 1 rated flow sensor, sounder and beacon
- Junction Box to be mounted in safe zone
|Flow Sensor||Electronic; able to pre-set flow rate required (by customer)|
|IP Rating of Alarm System||IP65|
|Junction Box – Material||GRP (Fibreglass)|
Inlet & Outlet
|Wiring Diagram||Available on request|
|EAH60||24V Hazardous Alarm System with BMS – Suitable for combination shower and eye/eye face wash||Add to spec|
|EAH60-E||24V Hazardous Alarm System with BMS – Suitable for eye/eye face wash||Add to spec|
|EAH60-P||24V Hazardous Alarm System with BMS – Suitable for platform shower||Add to spec|