Enware Wellbeing Dual Mixer 65mm Levers with 165mm Spout
The Wellbeing tapware range brings Enware’s years of experience in producing lever tapware to modern tapware design, addressing the timeless requirements for ease of use, purpose, longevity and up-to-date aesthetic appeal.
Ergonomic lever design allows use with a minimum of effort and manipulation to accurately set desired temperature and flow. A chrome plated base unit combined with a lever crafted from the latest polymers offers warm luxurious tactility, fashionable looks with bright indication.
Oversize tubular spouts are designed to ensure a minimal splashing with laminar flow outlets and flows regulated to ensure water efficiency. Optimised spout lengths to avoid water flowing directly into waste to prevent aeration of bacteria.
- Ergonomic anti-bacterial tactile lever
- Smooth low inertia ceramic disc operation
- Colour Indicators for hot/cold/warm
- Long reach spout capable of being fixed or swivel
- Water efficient laminar flow outlets to WELS Requirements
- O-ring seals to bench top and 350mm flexible hose inlets with 1/2" BSP thread connection
|Recommended Maximum Pressure||500kPa|
|Working Pressure Range||50 - 800 kPa|
|Working Temperature Range||5 - 85 deg C **|