Enware Wellbeing Sequential Basin Mixer 65mm Lever with 165mm Spout
The Wellbeing tapware range brings Enware’s years of experience in producing lever tapware to modern tapware design, addressing the timeless requirements for ease of use, purpose, longevity and up to date aesthetic appeal.
The sequential lever turns progressively from “off” to “cold” to “mixed” (or hot). This enhances safety, reduces hot water consumption and potentially reduces risk of legionella.
Oversize tubular spouts has been designed to ensure a minimum of splashing with laminar flow outlets and flows regulated to ensure water efficiency. Optimised spout lengths to avoid water flowing directly into waste to prevent aeration of bacteria.*
- Ergonomic anti-bacterial tactile lever
- Seamless single lever progressive mixing
- Colour Indicators for hot/cold/warm
- Long reach spout capable of being fixed or swivel
- Water efficient laminar flow outlets to WELS Requirements
- O-ring seals to bench top with 350mm flexible hose to hot and cold inlets with 1/2" BSP thread connection
|Recommended Maximum Pressure||500kPa|
|Working Pressure Range||50 - 800 kPa|
|Working Temperature Range||5 - 85 deg C **|
|WBBSQ65-165-5||Enware Wellbeing Sequential Basin Mixer 65mm Lever with 165mm Spout – 5 Star WELS||Chrome Plating||Ceramic Disc||Add to spec|
|WBBSQ65-165-6||Enware Wellbeing Sequential Basin Mixer 65mm Lever with 165mm Spout – 6 Star WELS||Chrome Plating||Ceramic Disc||Add to spec|