Leva 80mm Sequential Basin Mixer – No Spout
The Leva range combines outstanding quality with functional, sleek design. For easy palm and wrist activated tapware, the LEVA 80 series delivers an extensive choice with greater control, particularly for arthritis sufferers. For accessible applications LEVA also delivers the benefits of easier reach, operation and control.
The sequential lever turns progressively from “off” to “cold” to “mixed”. This enhances safety, reduces hot water consumption and potentially reduces risk of Legionella.
- Robust construction for superior performance, ergonomic sleek design
- Seamless single lever progressive mixing "Click" at off, Cold & Mixed positions
- Colour Indicators for Hot/Warm, Cold and Off
- Adjustable wall flange with o-ring seal, compact design - 50mm in-wall depth
- 5 Year Commercial Warranty
- Supplied with outlet point, Spout sold separately
|Maximum Static Pressure||800kPakPa Max|
|Minimum-Maximum Working Pressure (AS/NZS 3500)||50-500kPa|
|Maximum Working Temperature||85 Cdeg C|
|Product Code||Description||PRIMARY FLOW RATE||FINISH||VALVE|
|LEV80306XWSQ||Leva 80mm Sequential Basin Mixer – No Spout – 1/2 Turn Ceramic Disc||8L/minute||Chrome Plating||Ceramic Disc||Add to spec|