Slimline Front Panel Valve – Water
Enware’s ComLab Fume Cupboard fittings are available in a wide range of connection types. Complimentary outlets and hoses are available for a complete installation solutions.
ComLab handles are ergonomically designed for precise feel and finger tip control. Handles are colour coded for easy service identification and use complimentary buttons.
Outlets are also colour coded for easier identification with media type.
- WaterMark approved to AS/NZS 3718
- Ceramic disc (3⁄4 turn) or needle valve headworks
- Durable powder coat finish
- Handle and indicator button identifi cation to suit specifi ed media
- Connection options: 300mm copper tube, copper tail with 1⁄4"
- BSP male or Quick Connect for 8mm flexible tube
|Maximum Working Pressure – Needle Valve||700kPa (Burning GA|
|Maximum Working Pressure – Push-to-Turn Valve||7kPa (Burning GA|
Inlet & Outlet
|Outlet Connection||Tube Nozzle | 3.8" BSP Female (without nozzle) Other options available|