LEEC Fixed Top Trolley
Designed to provide a low cost, alternative to the complete LEEC Body Handling System, this trolley can either be
used alone or in conjuction with one of the LEEC operating stations.
Stainless steel, fixed top trolley fitted with a pressed and welded, crevice free autopsy tray welded to a rigid trolley frame, fitted with braked stainless steel castors. The tray features a 40mm radiused perimeter edge to contain fluids which are channeled to the drainage facility by an in-built gradient of 50mm.
- Fully welded construction
- 304 grade stainless steel construction throughout
- Removable, stainless steel, tray locking pin
- Full width, free running PVC coated roller, easy to clean
- 4 x 125mm diameter, braked castors
- Compatible with LEEC sinks and equipment
|ENL-TFP-RTF660||LEEC Fixed Top Trolley – 660mm Ribbed Tray – no rollers||Add to spec|
|ENL-TFP-RTF660FT||LEEC Fixed Top Trolley – 660mm Flat Tray – no rollers||Add to spec|
|ENL-TFP-RTF750||LEEC Fixed Top Trolley – 750mm Ribbed Tray – no rollers||Add to spec|
|ENL-TFP-RTF750FT||LEEC Fixed Top Trolley – 750mm Flat Tray – no rollers||Add to spec|