Restore Touch-Activated Dual Flush WC Flushing System
The Custodian® Restore range of products is designed to offer user safety, comfort and ease of use in a specialised health care setting.
- Polished stainless steel finish is attractive and easy to clean, with clear pictograms to assist use
- Robust and secure, impact resistant, designed to exceed IK10 requirements
- Exceeds Anti-Ligature requirements of TS001:2013 *
- Designed for flush to wall installation in cavity or brick/ block wall. The heavy duty galvanised in-wall bracket provides a strong and secure fixing point for the face plate mounting.
- Easy installation with cables included for connection to the Restore Smartboard
- The control panel is connected to the Restore Smartboard, which provides the inbuilt functionality of full and half WC flush.
- Additional functionality, reporting and remote access/control is available via the Enware Smartflow Water Management System. This is supplied and installed as a separate and site specific network integration.
Inlet & Outlet
|Connection||Inlet - 1"BSP [25mm]|
|Minimum Water Supply Line Size||1" [25mm] copper pipe|
|Kv Factor||8.3m cubed /hm3/h|
|Flush Pipe||1½” (40mm) flush pipe is required below the air break. (Note: use a maximum of 1x90º bend in flush pipe. If an offset is required 2 x 45º bends must be used. Maximum of 1 offset per flush pipe. Air break must be installed in a vertical position at 700mm +/- 100 mm above the pan inlet.|
|RH413S||Restor Touch-Activated Dual Flush WC Flushing System – Dual Flush WC Flushing Control Panel, Flush Valve||Add to spec|