Type B Washbasin Kit eSQX Touch-Free Point-of-Use Thermostatic Mixer
After comprehensive, laboratory and field testing and feedback from user groups, Enware has produced a functional Type B Handwash Station Kit. Providing a simple and compliant solution to the requirements of the Australasian Health Facility Guidelines and to meet hospital hand wash guidelines. They also aid in infection control whilst still being user friendly with easy maintenance. Ideal for hospitals, health care and research facilities.
Kit is made up of an Enware Kolo Rekord basin complete with shroud and an eSQX infra-red touch free point of use Thermostatic Mixer.
- Designed in accordance with the Australasian Health Guidelines for Type B wash basin stations
- Spout & waste positions staggered to optimise infection control
- eSQX touch-free point-of-use thermostatic mixer to minimise Legionella, infection & bacterial growth risks
- ATM621 In-Wall thermostatic mixer with 230mm spout, choose from Wave-On Wave-Off (ATWMC2L5) or Active Sense (ATAMC2L5)
- Basin design is anti-water harbouring with no overflow for better infection control, Fully rimmed basin for better water and splash retention, Curved surfaces for better drainage
- Supplied with shroud for superior infection control, Easy access to waste, Low maintenance
|KITB08||Type B Washbasin Kit eSQX Touch-Free Point-of-Use Thermostatic Mixer – Includes: basin, shroud, plug and waste, waste trap, Wave-On Wave-Off eSQX Thermostatic Mixer||Add to spec|
|KITB08-A||Type B Washbasin Kit eSQX Touch-Free Point-of-Use Thermostatic Mixer – Includes: basin, shroud, plug and waste, water trap, Active Sense eSQX Thermostatic Mixer||Add to spec|