Aquablend® 2500 Thermostatic Mixing Valve
Aquablend’s technology provides superior control, under changing pressure and temperature conditions as well as at ambient start up when scald protection is needed most.
The proven performance, reliability and low ‘whole of life’ cost makes Aquablend a popular choice with specifiers, engineers, plumbers and property owners.
The Aquablend 2500 is designed for high demand applications such as shower blocks. The 25mm outlet allows higher flow rates to service a larger number of outlets.
- Australian design and manufacture and Standards Licensed to AS4032.1
- Scald and thermal shock protection with rapid thermal shut-off should either the cold or hot water supply failure
- Highly responsive mixed temperature control (+/- 2 Degrees Celcius) under changing inlet temperature and pressure conditions
- Delivers excellent flow, operating at a minimum pressure of 10kPa
- Supplied complete with isolating valves, non-returns and dual stage strainers incorporating temperature/pressure test ports
- Flexible installation - inlet and outlet connections may be rotated to suit pipework design
|Dynamic Inlet Pressures||10kPa Min - 500kPa Max|
|Static Inlet Pressure||1000kPa Max|
|Flow Rates||75 litres/minute@300kPa pressure loss|
|Minimum Flow Rate for stable outlet temperature||6litres/min|
Inlet & Outlet
|Inlet size||3/4" BSP FI|
|Inlet Temperatures||Cold Supply: Min 5 C Max 30 CHot Supply: Min 55 C Max 90 C|
|Outlet size||1" BSP MI|
|Temperature Adjustment Range||35 to 50C|