Aquablend® 9000 Thermostatic Mixing Valve
Workforce safety is at the heart of our design.
In an emergency situation, every second counts when it comes to minimising the impact of workplace injuries.
Delivering water to emergency showers and eye washes within the recommended temperature guideline of 15.6°C to 37.8 °C (as per AS4775) can be challenging. The Aquablend® 9000 thermostatic mixing valve (Safety TMV) has been designed to provide a solution to this challenge.
The system is designed to mix hot and cold water which feeds the emergency shower and eye wash. In the case where the hot water shuts
down, there is a cold water by-pass function which allows cold flushing fluid to continue to be delivered to the emergency shower or eye wash.
- System includes Aquablend® 9000 TMV (ATMV9000ES - WaterMarked)
- Fully assembled ready to install
- Cold water bypass in the event of hot water supply failure
- Designed for combination emergency shower, eye wash, eye/face wash
- Mounting bracket included
- Stainless steel cabinet option available