Aquablend® Health Point of Use TMV with Four Way Mixer
The New Aquablend® Health TMV delivers an all new approach to hygiene, safety and convenience for Health Care and Aged Care Ensuites.
The Aquablend® Health TMV is a point of use (POU) thermostatic mixing valve coupled with a unique 4 way mixer allowing the user to easily and safely mix water for showering at the desired temperature from Cold through to Full Warm. Simultaneously, pre-mixed warm and/or cold water can be delivered to adjacent fixtures. The benefit of this design is by increasing the flow through the Thermostatic Mixer, it comes up to full operating temperature and maximum flow more regularly, thereby reducing the risk of legionella or other bacteria developing.
- Point-of Use TMV coupled with a unique 4 way mixer - Supplies mixed and/or cold water to additional fixtures - ideal for Ensuites
- Low lead content brass for peace of mind and bacteria control.
- Sequential Ceramic Disc Mixing Cartridge ensures ultimate control with cold start up and stop
- Attractive, chrome wall plate and 80mm Leva Handle ensures ease of use and cleaning
- Compact wall box allows easy access for servicing
- Matches with the Enware Leva Sequential Range
- Suitable for Smartflow connection (requires connection kit)
|Dynamic Inlet Pressures||Min. 20kPa Max. 500kPa|
|Dynamic Inlet Pressures||Static Inlet Pressure: Max. 1000kPa|
|Hot Temperature Supply Range||Min. 55°C Max. 90°C|
|Cold Temperature Supply Range||Min. 5°C Max. 30°C|
|Minimum Temperature Differential||10 °CC|
|Thermostatic Temperature Range||35 - 48 ˚C (+/- 2 ˚C)|
|Minimum Flow Rate||4 L/minL/min|
|Maximum Flow Rate – Thermostatic Mixing Valve||23 L/min @ 300 kPa pressure loss as per Flow Sizing Graph|
|ATMHE608-LEV80SQ||Aquablend® Health Point of Use TMV with Four Way Mixer||Chrome Plating||TMV||Add to spec|