Aquablend® Health Point of Use TMV with Four Way Mixer
The New Aquablend Health TMV delivers an all new approach to hygiene, safety and convenience for Health Care and Aged Care Ensuites.
The Aquablend Health TMV is a point of use (POU) thermostatic mixing valve coupled with a unique 4 way mixer allowing the user to easily and safely mix water for showering at the desired temperature from Cold through to Full Warm. Simultaneously, pre-mixed warm and/or cold water can be delivered to adjacent fixtures.
The benefit of this design is by increasing the flow through the Thermostatic Mixer, it comes up to full operating temperature and maximum flow more regularly, thereby reducing the risk of legionella or other bacteria developing.
- Thermal flush - no recommissioning required
- 4-way by-pass mixer - supplies shower, ensuite basin, clinical basin and toilet
- Deadleg reduction - point of use shower control reduces deadleg
- Low lead content - TMV and 4-Way Mixer (maximum 0.25% actual)
- Connect to Smart Flow - water monitoring and data capturing system
|Cold Temperature Supply Range||Min. 5C Max. 30C|
|Hot Temperature Supply Range||Min. 55C Max. 90C|
|Minimum Temperature Differential||10C|
|Thermostatic Temperature Range||35 - 48C (+/- 2C)|
|Dynamic Inlet Pressures||Min. 20kPa Max. 500kPa|
|Static Inlet Pressure||Max. 1000kPa|
|Maximum Flow Rate – Thermostatic Mixing Valve||23 L/min @ 300 kPa|
|Minimum Flow Rate||4L/min|
|ATMHE608-LEV80SQ||Aquablend® Health Point of Use TMV with Four Way Mixer||Chrome Plating||TMV||Add to spec|