Aquablend SQX Sink Mixer with Extended Handle
AquablendTM SQXTM high performance thermostatic mixing valve technology combined with sequential mixing technology provides the first Watermark Certified point of use thermostatic mixers in Australia.
The range delivers the most advanced choice for safe warm water delivery in high risk applications such as hospitals and aged care facilities, offering anti-scald protection and reduced risk of Legionella.
Duty of care is improved with the TMV located at the outlet reducing the risk of microbial or bacterial growth within the plumbing supply lines.
Suitable for health and general applications, with NSW Health approval for use in health care in NSW
- Provides personal temperaturecontrol at ‘Point of Use’
- Compliant to AS4032.4
- Sequential operation for energy efficient flow and temperature control
- Cool to touch & non-conductive mixer body
- Colour indication on handle for easy identification & easy to clean design
- Serviceable in-situ with fixed or swivel spout
- Australian designed and manufactured
- Longer lever, designed for elbow control in health applications and for easier use in accessible applications
|Adjustable Thermostatic Temperature Range||35-46 C (+/-2)|
|Cold Temperature Supply Range||5-25 C|
|Hot Temperature Supply Range||55-85 C|
|Minimum Temperature Differential (between hot supply and the outlet temperature)||10C|
|Dynamic Inlet Pressures||20 - 500 kPa (For optimum operation it is recommended that the hot and cold water supply pressures be balanced within +/- 10%)|
|Static Inlet Pressure||Maximum 1600kPa For testing purposes/system commissioning|
|Minimum Flow Rate||2L/min|
|ATM607D-5||Aquablend SQX Sink Mixer with Extended Handle – 5.7 lpm Nominal Flow Rate – 5 Star equivalent||Chrome Plating||TMV||Add to spec|
|ATM607D-6||Aquablend SQX Sink Mixer with Extended Handle – 5 lpm Nominal Flow Rate – 6 Star equivalent||Chrome Plating||TMV||Add to spec|
|ATM607DX||Aquablend SQX Sink Mixer with Extended Handle – Less Spout Outlet – 60mm and 120mm spout options||Add to spec|