Wall Mounted Sensor Tap – Hands-Free – Active Sense with 205mm Spout
The Touch Free Wall Mounted Sensor is a wall-mounted, sensor operated, hands free tap that is installed above sinks and basins.
It operates by sensing a hand in front of the sensor unit.
It uses a beam of invisible Infrared light which, when reflected from hand back to the sensor, operates the unit.
- To turn tap on, place hand under spout in front of sensor
- To turn tap off, move hand away
- Valve stays open for 6 seconds, or as long as the hand is within sensor range
- Maximum flow time of 45 seconds per activation reduces waste and prevents vandalism
- Equipped with automatic hygiene flush function (1-10min/24hr) - enabled on request
- Stainless steel sensor plate
Inlet & Outlet
|Inlet Connection||15 mm (1/2”) BSP|
|Recommended Working Pressure||100 - 500 kPa|
|Flow Rate||6 Star WELS rating (5 lpm aerated) supplied standard. 4 star WELS rating (8 lpm aerated / laminar flow) available on request.|
|Maximum Temperature||70 °C C|
|Operating Voltage||24V DC|
|Power Consumption||Less than 10W|
|Sensor Protection Rating||IP67 for the front panel and sensor lens. No IP rating behind panel.|
|Sensor Range||100 - 235 mm|
|Flow Time||Runs as long as hand is within range. (Active Sense) When out of range, runs for 6 seconds. (Afterfl ow) Maximum continuous fl ow period per sensor activation is 45 seconds. (Security Time Out)|
|ENM5071A-205||Wall Mounted Sensor Tap – Hands-Free – Active Sense with 205mm Spout||Chrome Plating||Electronic Solenoid||Add to spec|