Wall Mounted Sensor Tap – Hands-Free On / Off Demand Sensor with 205mm Spout
The Touch Free Wall Mounted Sensor is a wall-mounted, sensor operated, hands-free tap that is installed above sinks and basins.
It operates by sensing a hand, placed within 5 cm of the sensor unit.
It uses a beam of invisible Infrared light which, when reflected from hand back to the sensor, operates the unit.
- To turn tap on, place hand in front of sensor for half a second
- To turn off tap, place hand in front of sensor again for half a second
- Valve stays open without hand remaining in the sensor range
- Maximum flow time 45 seconds*, reduces waste and overflow if accidentally activated
- Equipped with automatic hygiene flush function (1-10min/24hr) - enabled on request*
- Stainless steel sensor plate
Inlet & Outlet
|Inlet Connection||15 mm (1/2”) BSP|
|Recommended Working Pressure||100 - 500 kPa*|
|Flow Rate||6 Star WELS rating (5 lpm aerated) supplied standard. 4 star WELS rating (8 lpm aerated / laminar fl ow) available on request.|
|Maximum Temperature||70 °C C|
|Operating Voltage||24V DC|
|Power Consumption||Less than 10W|
|Sensor Protection Rating||IP67 for the front panel and sensor lens. No IP rating behind panel.|
|Sensor Range||20 - 100mm|
|Flow Time||Place hand in sensor range to activate. Place hand in sensor range again to stop. Maximum of 45 seconds time out per activation.|
|ENM5072A-205||Wall Mounted Sensor Tap – Hands-Free On / Off Demand Sensor with 205mm Spout||Chrome Plating||Electronic Solenoid||Add to spec|