Restore Basin or Shower Single Control Panel
The Custodian® Restore range of products is designed to offer user safety, comfort and ease of use in a specialised health care setting .
With user feedback as to temperature and run time, feather-light activation and precise adjustment, bathing comfort is greatly enhanced.
- Polished stainless steel finish is attractive and easy to clean, with clear pictograms to assist use
- Robust and secure, impact resistant, designed to exceed IK10 requirements
- Exceeds Anti-Ligature requirements of TS001:2013 *It is recommended that approved anti-pick sealant be used around panel edges
- Designed for flush-to-wall installation in standard 90mm cavity or brick/block wall. The heavy duty galvanised in-wall bracket provides a strong and secure fixing point for the face plate mounting.
- Easy installation with cables included for connection to the Restore Smartboard
- LED backlit temperature and run-time indication every minute for showering as well as flow ending indication
- The control panel is connected to the Restore Smartboard, which provides the inbuilt functionality of the Restore control panel- run times, usage counts, lockouts and hygiene flushing. The electronic TMV controls the temperature from ambient through to the pre-set maximum.
- Additional functionality, reporting and remote access/control is available via the Enware Smartflow Water Management System. This is supplied and installed as a separate and sitespecific network integration.
|RHMIXBT||Restore Basin or Shower Single Control Panel – Wall Mixer Control Panel for Basin or Shower||Add to spec|