Plug and Play Alarm System with Combination Audio Visual and BMS Capability
In an emergency situation, every second counts… a quick response is paramount when it comes to minimising the impact of a workplace injury.
Those precious first few seconds really do count, and installing an alarm system is a great way of making sure workmates and first aid personnel are immediately aware that an employee is injured and requires urgent assistance.
The NEW EAA953PP plug and play system means quick and easy installation to get your site ready, just in case an accident does occur.
- 24V system
- Audio visual and BMS capability
- Suitable for installation in non hazardous zones
- Alarm system can be retrofitted to existing shower and eye wash system
- Electronic inline flow sensor triggers the alarm, transmits signal to activate the red beacon, sounder and signal to the BMS
- Electronic inline pressure sensor triggers alarm, transmits signal to activate amber beacon, sounder and a signal to the BMS
|Beacon Lens Colours||Red (Flow Sensor) and Amber (Pressure Sensor)|
|Flow Sensor||Electronic; able to pre-set flow rate required (by customer)|
|IP Rating of Alarm System||IP65|
|Junction Box – Material||304 Powder Coated Stainless Steel|
|Pressure Sensor||Electronic; able to pre-set pressure drop point (by customer)|
|Sounder – Decibel Rating||103dB(A) typical @ 1m|
|Wiring Diagram||Available on request|
|EAA953PP||Plug and Play Alarm System with Combination Audio Visual and BMS Capability – Suitable for combination shower and eye/eye face wash||Add to spec|
|EAA953PP-E||Plug and Play Alarm System with Combination Audio Visual and BMS Capability – Suitable for eye/eye face wash||Add to spec|
|EAA953PP-P||Plug and Play Alarm System with Combination Audio Visual and BMS Capability – Suitable for platform shower||Add to spec|